Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ripping apart the flesh of air

Everyday feels like I'm walking through Mercury: waiting for the madness to sink deeper into my flesh. I felt like a blind person regaining their sight: everything confusing, everything wrong. My life was mere spectre, unaware of the world.

And I keep tripping up and crashing against the tide. I'm never successful; I can never rest. No matter how hard I try, he always does it better. Everything I do, he achieves as well (and does it better). What have I always done wrong to end on the opposite side of the coin?

I grow tired of this. I grow tired of the emptiness. I grow tired of the struggle.

I just wish there was someone I could talk to.

3 comments:

  1. Who are you? I know you're someone from Perth. I can talk to you, if you'd like. Email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nishma, please talk to me.
    i love you. i am worried about you.
    it will be okay.
    anna x

    ReplyDelete